Work with us
A few internship opportunities are available at Al Ma'mal. Interns have the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge gained during their studies to work in an exciting, vibrant, and professional environment based in the beautifully renovated tile factory in the Old City of Jerusalem. Internships last a minimum of three months.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Knowledge of the art and cultural scene in Jerusalem/ Palestine
- Completed or undergoing a BA in Fine Arts, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, or relevant creative field
- Fluency in English and/or Arabic
- Comfortable working with a small team
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe programs is desirable
To apply please email a Cover Letter (250 words) and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer with us
Al Ma’mal work is supported by volunteers who are a core part of our team. Our volunteering opportunities range from event organisation to public awareness raising and office work. Volunteering with us is an opportunity to develop new skills, get the knowledge of the art and cultural scene in Jerusalem and Palestine, and make new friends.
If you have the time and commitment, we are keen to welcome you among our team. Get in touch to find out more.